Hoxworth Blood Center Donor Survey
Thank you for being a life-saving donor and welcome to your Hoxworth Donor Survey.
If you have immediate medical concerns or issues. Please contact us at 513-558-1304.
Please tell us about your most recent experience of donating blood - Your compliments and concerns will help us to improve our services.
This brief survey should only take a few minutes to answer. To begin, have your DONOR INFORMATION Form available and locate your 8 digit Unit ID Number on it.
1) Locate your Unit ID Number Barcode on the right side of your DONOR INFORMATION Form.
Enter the 8 numbers shown after W0377.
2) Please select the Location where you donated blood.
Blood Drive Inside
Blood Drive Bus
3) Please select the County where you donated blood.
4) Please select the Center where you donated blood.
5) How many times have you donated in the last 12 months?
One to Two times a year
Three to Four times a year
6) Did we make you feel valued and appreciated ?
7) Please rate the welcome you received upon arrival.
8) Please rate the total time you felt you were unnecessarily waiting during the entire donation process.
I did not have to wait unnecessarily
Less than 5 min
5 to 15 min
15 to 30 min
Over 30 min
9) Please rate the friendliness of our staff.
10) Please rate the professionalism of our staff.
11) Please rate your overall experience.
12) How did you find out about our patient needs and the donation location you visited?
Previously donated or called by center
Internet or e-mail
Postcard or mailing
13) Based on this donation experience, can we count on your generosity
for another blood donation in the future?
Why will you not donate again?
14) Please rate the insertion of the needle.
15) If you made an appointment , was your appointment time honored?
Did not make an appointment
16) Please rate the ease of making your appointment
17) Was the donor center or blood drive as clean as it should be?
18) Did you feel that the blood collection staff was skilled and competent?
19) Did the blood collection staff talk in front of you as if you weren't there?
20) Did staff thank you for giving blood?
21) Please make any additional comments about your donation.